Ready to register for distance education courses, or do you need to withdraw from an online course or the University, or perhaps you need an official copy of your transcript? Find the needed information below.
How to Register
Aggie Access Online is the online course registration system for the University. You can easily search for course offerings and available spaces by using "Class Schedule Search" and course descriptions by using "Course Catalog Search." Follow these steps to register for your distance education course(s).
- Step 1: Complete the University Admissions process by visiting Getting Started. (Please skip this step if you have already been officially admitted into the University.)
- Step 2: Contact your academic advisor. Use Search to locate your assigned academic advisor.
- Step 3: Search and register for courses via the Internet using Aggie Access Online. (If you need instructions, please consult the Aggie Access User Guide.)
- Step 4: Review, pay, and validate your bill. Review your bill for accuracy in Aggie Access Online. Tuition and fees for Distance Education courses are paid to the Office of the Treasurer via Aggie Access Online or face-to-face. (Note: If your account is not validated, classes will be dropped daily, once late registration begins. Please consult the Academic Calendar for the late registration deadline.)
If you are a Distance Education student who is not in proximity of the University and you wish to withdraw from a distance education course(s) and retain other courses or totally withdraw from the University, you must first contact your Academic Advisor to discuss your situation and to obtain written approval. After speaking with your Academic Advisor and receiving written approval, you may send a communication with your withdrawal request, before the deadline date(s), to Distance Education at email@example.com or 336-334-7081 (Fax). Please consult the Academic Calendar for the deadline dates. Your request must include:
Your Full Name
- Banner ID Number
- Distance Education Course(s)
- Daytime Contact Information
- Last Day of Attendance
- Reason for Withdrawal
- Academic Advisor's Name
- Copy of Advisor's Written Approval
As long as your withdrawal request includes a written approval from your Academic Advisor and is received before the deadline, we will complete the appropriate Course or University Withdrawal Form for you, secure all required signatures, submit it to the Office of the Registrar, and forward a copy to you. Students who are on-campus or within proximity of the University, should follow the same Withdrawal From an Individual Course and Withdrawal From the University procedures for on-campus courses.
It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that the Office of the Registrar has received all approvals before the deadline to withdrawal from classes. Withdrawing can have financial repercussions. It is highly recommended that you contact the Treasurer's Office and Financial Aid before submitting a withdrawal request as you are responsible for any penalty incurred as the result of your withdrawal.
Grades for all completed courses may be retrieved by logging into Aggie Access Online.