Ready to register for distance education courses, or do you need to withdraw from an online course or the University, or perhaps you need an official copy of your transcript? Find the needed information below.
How to Register
Aggie Access Online is the online course registration system for the University. You can easily search for course offerings and available spaces by using "Class Schedule Search" and course descriptions by using "Course Catalog Search." Follow these steps to register for your distance education course(s).
- Step 1: Complete the University Admissions process by visiting Getting Started. (Please skip this step if you have already been officially admitted into the University.)
- Step 2: Contact your academic advisor. Use Search to locate your assigned academic advisor.
- Step 3: Search and register for courses via the Internet using Aggie Access Online. (If you need instructions, please consult the Aggie Access User Guide.)
- Step 4: Review, pay and validate your bill. Review your bill for accuracy in Aggie Access Online. Tuition and fees for Distance Education courses are paid to the Office of the Treasurer via Aggie Access Online or face-to-face. (Note: If your account is not validated, classes will be dropped daily, once late registration begins. Please consult the Academic Calendar for the late registration deadline.)
- Withdrawal from a DE Course: If you are a distance education student and you wish to withdraw from a distance education course(s) and retain other courses, you must first contact your Academic Advisor to discuss your situation and to obtain written approval. After speaking with your Academic Advisor and receiving written approval, please go the Student Hub to complete your course withdrawal process.
- Withdrawal from the University: If you are a distance education student and you wish to completely withdraw from the University, you must first contact your Academic Advisor to discuss your situation and to obtain written approval. After speaking with your Academic Advisor and receiving written approval, you may send a communication with your withdrawal request, before the deadline date(s), to the Extended Learning Campus at email@example.com. Please consult the Academic Calendar for the deadline dates. As long as your withdrawal request includes a written approval from your Academic Advisor and is received before the deadline, we will forward a University Withdrawal Form to you to complete and return to us. We will secure all required signatures, and submit it to the Office of the Registrar.
- Students who are on-campus or within proximity of the University should follow the same Withdrawal From an Individual Course and Withdrawal From the University procedures for on-campus courses.
It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that the Office of the Registrar has received all approvals before the deadline to withdraw from classes. Withdrawing can have financial repercussions. It is highly recommended that you contact the Treasurer's Office and Financial Aid before submitting a withdrawal request as you are responsible for any penalty incurred as the result of your withdrawal.
Grades for all completed courses may be retrieved by logging into Aggie Access Online.