Need help? Find the tools and resources you need to earn your distance education degree from North Carolina A&T State University. You will have access to a broad range of student services offered by N.C. A&T Colleges and the University, including admissions, tuition and fees, registration, and course access information.
Considering online courses? To help you make an informed decision, please review the steps below to learn more about distance education at A&T.
Step 1. Explore Distance Education at NCATSU
- Is Online Education Right for Me? Unsure of what it takes to succeed as a distance education student. Review the skills needed. Also, assess your readiness by taking our survey.
- Distance Education Certificate and Degree Programs - See a complete listing of our NCATSU online programs: Undergraduate, Graduate, Certificate.
- Distance Education Courses - See a complete listing of our NCATSU online courses.
- Student FAQs - Find answers to students' frequently asked questions about distance education at NCATSU.
- Tuition, Fees, Paying Your Bill, and the Student Insurance Plan - Find information on distance education tuition and fees, including, paying your bill, and the student insurance plan.
- Financial Aid - Find information from the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships regarding available funding.
- Minimum Computer Recommendations - Is your computer ready for online courses? Find information on the minimum computer recommendations needed to take an online course at A&T.
Step 2. Apply for Admission
Distance education students must be formally admitted to the University. If you are new, re-admit, transfer or a visiting student and have not been formally admitted and wish to enroll in a distance education course or program, please see below for information regarding admission and applicable fees.
- Military & Veterans
- Registration, Withdrawal, Grades, and Transcript Request - Need to register for a distance education course or find information on the withdrawal process, obtain grades, or request copies of your official transcripts? Then follow these steps.
Step 3. Prepare to Take Your Online Course
Graduation & Career Services
Each academic year, the University conducts two commencement ceremonies during May and December. Distance Education students who have met all the requirements for graduation for their degree program and who do not have any outstanding charges are eligible and highly encouraged to participate.
As a student and graduate, you will have access to the vast resources and online tools for career planning available through the Office of Career Services.
The Student Handbook contains information on University policies and procedures, academic and event calendars, and student life.
Taking Your Online Courses
Already admitted to the University and registered for courses, find information on Accessing Your Online Course(s).
Distance Education Library Resources
The Ferdinand D. Bluford Library offers services tailored for distance education students, from Dare to Cherokee and beyond. The Library can help you no matter where you are located. Visit the site to see a complete listing of resources and services.
Client Technology Services provides technical support to NCAT faculty, staff, and students.
A&T Register Student Newspaper
The A&T Register is the student newspaper for North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University.
Find answers to students' frequently asked questions about distance education at North Carolina A&T State University.
Office of Dean of Students
The Dean of Students serves in an advocacy role to improve student life through cooperation and collaboration with the university community. The Dean of Students is responsible for the day-to-day administration of the university student conduct processes and procedures.
Student Activities & Campus Involvement
The Student Activities and Campus Involvement Office at North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University serves as a guide for NC A&T students in molding and creating their Aggie Pride experience.
Still have questions or if you would like more information, please submit your request and we will contact you.