Specializations (or Careers)
- Automatization Technician
- Computer Electronics Technician
- Electronics Installer
- Home and Business Security Specialist
- Transportation Safety Specialists
- Network Installer and Tester
The admission of students to the undergraduate degree program in Electronics Technology is based on general admission requirements of North Carolina A&T State University.
- Planning, organizing and managing technology, people, and resources
- Applying and controlling the use of various high-level technologies, e.g., information-based business management systems, such as enterprise resource planning systems, supply chain management systems, manufacturing execution systems, etc.
- Mastering the technical skills such as industrial materials and processing, computer-aided drafting, design, and manufacturing; computer-integrated manufacturing; machine vision, power technology; automation technologies such as robotics, PLC, CNC machines; graphic communications systems and telecommunications
- Controlling processes to improve quality, reliability, and productivity
- Managing human resource and developing a changing workplace to achieve organizational goals
- Problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Technology innovation and implementation
Curriculum Guide: B.S. in Electronics Technology
* Degree Completion program. Please contact the department for more information.
For program-related questions:
Gina Bullock, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Systems Technology
College of Science & Technology
For assistance with the admissions process:
Office of Admissions
For assistance with the registration process:
Trevor Taylor, Student Services Coordinator
336-285-3798 or 888-498-6752 (Toll-Free)
Toni McRae, Business Services Coordinator
336-285-3811 or 888-498-6752 (Toll-Free)